Pakistan National Cycling Team Participated in South Asian Games 2016 details are:
Individual Time Trial (ITT)
11 times (ITT) till the final selection by changing venue and level
Table 3: improvement in players
|Players||Time trial before camp||Time trail in competition||Difference/ improvement|
|Mohsin Khan||01.08.36||01.06.53||1.43 sec|
|Awais Khan||01.09.05||01.07.31||1.33 sec|
Miss Sabiha got bronze medal with the difference of 46 sec with the gold medalist. If we have look at the above mentioned table, it is quite clear that every cyclist showed improvement more than 1 minute and according to this, she could win gold medal, if she would have attend the training camp regularly.
Team Time Trail (TTT)
- 9 team time trails till final selection (both men & women team)
- Men’s team got silver medal
- Women’s team won bronze medal ( I1 cyclist had collar bone injury and the cycle of another cyclist was punctured)
Table 4: difference of average
|Team||Average in first (TTT)||Average in (TTT) competition|
- Endurance training/ long session training, maximum 200 km (men’s team)
- Endurance training/ long session training, maximum 160 km women’s team)
- Training of attacking in the group and mental training
- All the participants of Pakistan Cycling team (men & women) completed the race
- Nissar Ahmad won bronze medal in road race.
- All six Pakistani women riders were in last km of the first group of the road race that was due to attaching, endurance and mental training.